We take your privacy and personal information very seriously. We hope that by taking a few minutes to read this, you will gain a better understanding of what we do with the information you provide to us and how we keep it private and secure.
We collection the following personal information on those with whom we deal:
• For suppliers: your trading name, physical and postal address, names of Directors [officers too?], your phone number, email address, fax number, Canada Revenue Agency business number, licensing and insurance details.
• For individual customers: your name, address, phone number(s), email address(es), fax number(s), and bank account details for collecting monthly service fee.
• For business customers: your entity name (e.g. corporate, partnership, trust name), business trading name, postal address, names of directors and officers, names of various contacts with whom we deal within your business, your business hours, business, after-hours phone number(s), and email address(es) for all those with whom we deal or could reasonably be expected to need to deal, fax number(s), and bank account details for collecting monthly service fee.
• For visitors to our website: date and time of your visit, which pages you visited, information on the device and/or browser used to view our website, IP addresses and generic location details (generally by city/town).
Access to the hard copies of this information is protected by multiple levels of physical security, such as access-controlled doors, and various electronic measures such as alarms and cameras. Only authorized staff have access to the information, generally managers and administration staff. Not all WS employees or contractors have access to your information. Those that do have access have signed confidentiality agreements to protect the nature of your information.
We regularly backup and protect the information held by us, and regularly review our practices to ensure they are reliable and comply with best-practice. When your information is no longer required, it is stored for time frames required by law and then securely deleted and/or shredded.
We only disclose your personal information to:
• Those of our employees and subcontractors who have need of such information;
• Our advisers, such as our lawyers, accountants and debt collection agencies;
• Banks or other payment providers who process customer payments on our behalf.
• Relevant persons employed or contracted by WS, or
• When required to do so by law.
In cases where information is requested by a law enforcement agency, we will only provide the information after a formal subpoena or other document legally compelling us to provide that information has been received. We will not voluntarily surrender your information. If allowed to do so by law, we will first inform you of the subpoena or other similar document so that you may oppose it if you wish, though in many such cases were are prohibited from informing you.
• We may use the personal information of our clients or customers (but not website visitors) to offer services and products, generally in the form of emails, faxes or postal mail.
We will never provide this information to any third party for the purposes of them marketing their own products or services.
Under Canada’s Anti-Spam Law, we need your consent to send you unsolicited faxes or e-mail, but when we have a professional relationship, as we do with our clients and providers, the law considers us to have an implied consent.
If you would prefer not to receive any marketing emails or faxes from us please send an e-mail to
If you don’t get an automated reply acknowledging receipt, try again. If it still doesn’t work please call us at 604-630-7299.
It will take us about two weeks to ensure you are no longer receiving any emails, faxes or postal mail marketing material from us.
All of our emails, faxes and mail marketing materials will also contain information on how to opt out from future marketing materials.
If you have any questions, you may contact our privacy officer at: