Why choose Worldsafe Security
Our officers are not only licensed but undergone various practical work-programmes within the security industry that enable them perform the following duties to the satisfaction of our customers.
What we do
It is a known fact that security knowledge alone is not enough to perform effectively, which is why Worldsafe Security prioritized our officer’s training and good academic knowledge with relevant practical training in hospitality services.
- Maintaining the safety and security of guests and staff
- Maintaining the safety and security of the property
- Undertaking staff escorts and responding to emergencies
- Liaison with emergency organizations such as the police, fire brigade
- Undertaking security inspections
- Taking messages, giving directions, arranging taxis
- Responding to safety and security issues
- CCTV check and monitor, Crowd control and Car park checks
Skills and Abilities
We have successfully provided security for many organizations in Lower mainland, because of the consistent training and continuous developmental programme which equipped our officers with the following skills and abilities:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good negotiation and problem solving skills
- Critical thinking
- Active Listening
- The ability to work in a team and under pressure
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing environment
Similarly our officers are highly trained to the standard of academic performance in Security management, Fire-awareness, First-aid, Basic computer studies, Customer services and Hospitality to enhance their capabilities and high performance at workplace.